Dental Care Aligner
Straighter Teeth and Perfect Smile in Just 4 Months!
Straightening your teeth will no longer take years of waiting. Use our Dent-Care Aligners Kit to achieve that smile and confidence you desire. This kit works by putting steady pressure on your teeth, helping your teeth and your bite shift into the right place. This will gradually position of your teeth until straightening them naturally; giving you that perfect smile you have always wanted.
What we offer:
- Straighter Teeth – Correct the alignment of your teeth with the Dent-Care kit by placing steady pressure on your teeth, which later positions them to their correct place. When you use all the kit’s 3 different levels, you will surely get straighter teeth in as fast as 4 months.
- Guaranteed comfort – The Dent-Care kit is made of soft medical grade silicone (BPA free) and carefully developed to support teeth misalignment and other dental arch forms. When you wear it, you need not worry about any discomfort or harm to your teeth or gums nor any allergic reactions.
- Cheapest deal in the market – While it is the most latest and state-of-the-art in the market, it is your most affordable option that guarantees you straighter teeth.
- Easy to clean – To clean your braces and keep good oral hygiene, you only have to soak it in lukewarm water for 5 minutes after each use.
- No Food Restriction – When you use the kit, you cannot hold back from eating your comfort food. You may remove it when needed as long as you wear it at least 4 to 6 hours per day. For the best and fastest results, it is recommended that you wear it as much as possible.
In the search of the most affordable and effective alternative to dental braces, our teams spent millions and years in research and development. The teeth of thousands of participants were 3D scanned to determine some significant commonality among them. This resulted in the invention of the Dental Care kit that was made to fix all forms of teeth misalignment.
Do you have a crossbite, underbite, overbite, crooked, spaced or almost perfect teeth? This kit will help you fix your teeth, whatever your teeth problem may be, align it naturally, and increase your self-confidence.
THE DENT-CARE TREATMENT KIT:
LEVEL 1 KIT
Strength level: 40%
This is best for the following teeth problems: crossbite, underbite, overbite, crooked, and almost perfect teeth. The low strength level means that there will be a slight pressure on your teeth, gradually shifting your teeth to its correct alignment. To see the results, you must wear this for at least 1 month.
LEVEL 2 KIT
Strength level: 60%
This fits those who have almost straight teeth or have worn braces or Invisalign before. Those who have finished Level 1 kit can also move on to this treatment. The strength level means more pressure on your teeth that the first treatment. This level of pressure helps your teeth keep their correct position.
LEVEL 3 KIT
Strength level: 80%
The last treatment of the Dent-Care kit is only for those who have completed Level 1 and 2. The high strength level puts so much pressure on your teeth because this results to your straighter teeth to be in its permanent position. This kit will be your retainer once you complete the treatment.
*Note that if you are uncertain which kit is best for you, it is recommended that you get the whole set or Levels 1, 2, and 3 of the Dent-Care Aligner Kit. You may also get Level 1 first to try how the kit works.
EASY STEPS TO USE THE DENT-CARE KIT:
Step 1: Make sure to brush your teeth for every use. Your teeth must be clean for your oral hygiene. You can then place the kit in your mouth with the middle tip facing upwards.
Step 2: Close your mouth slowly. Do not worry about any pressure on your teeth because it is part of the process of aligning your teeth.
Step 3: Wear it for at least 4 to 6 hours a day and while you sleep as well.
Step 4: Every time you remove the kit from your mouth, remember to clean it by soaking it in lukewarm water for 5 minutes at best.
GET YOUR DENT-CARE KIT NOW!
Please consult your dentist for advice on using this product. Refer to our dental disclaimer
people are currently looking at this product